Monday 9 December 2013

Blogging workshop

We had a visit from students from a bilingual secondary school that maybe will attend our school next year as freshmen. We decided to tell them about our blog and explain how we work. Then they had to write a short (4 sentences) blog article to experience blogging.
The topic was 'Czech and Slovak TV series we miss (or don't miss) in Austria'. "Particka" (meaning team), a talkshow similar to the American "Whose Line Is It Anyway"?, seems to have the biggest fanbase and is followed by "Panelak", another funny Slovak show. Few of our visitors also decided to write about some foreing shows they watched back in SK/CZ.

Talkshows

‘When I’m in the Czech Republic I only watch Particka, because the others are all boring or the same as in Austria. I like Particka, because it’s funny and not as boring as the other shows.  I only watch it when I’m in Czech Republic. I don’t know how you can watch it; Probably via Satellite.’
Bára

‘When I lived in Slovakia, I usually only watched Particka because all the other TV shows were boring for me. It was actually one of my most favourite shows. I like it because it´s funny, and quite interesting. You can probably watch it over the internet website or via satellite.’ '
Jakub

‘I've been living in Austria for less than four months and I need to say that I really miss this TV show. It is based on the improvisation of four actors. It´s so much fun to watch it! They got to act like some film star and others guess his name or they just play a scene, for example interviewing some biologist while one of them shows everything for the deaf-mute people in sign language.’
Sandro




Sitcoms

‘I miss the TV series Panelak . There are very good actors in the show. I watched it every day in Slovakia. I can watch Panelak on my Computer.’
Ines

‘I like the most the Slovak show called Panelak. It’s funny and I like the characters. I watch it every time I am in Slovakia. In Austria I can watch it on their internet site.’ Barbara

Apartment - a place, where it lives

Reality shows


‘A TV program I hate a lot:
Berlin Tag und Nacht - Berlin Day and Night
It’s only about a group of people who are living in Berlin and are very dumb. Is it good for the young generation to watch a program about tits and all these perverted things on TV and YouTube? It’s only gross and the most stupid thing I´ve ever seen.’
Honza


Game shows


‘I miss Takeshis Castle, which was a program broadcasted on Prima Cool.
It´s very funny to watch the people fail. I watch it when I have no school. I can still watch it on the internet.’ Christofer



No comments:

Post a Comment